The journal “Electronics and Control Systems” publishes original articles which are not being submitted to any other publisher.
All submissions must correspond to the following requirements.
The article should be structured (divided into sections with titles) and to have the following elements:
1) statement of the problem and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
2) analysis of last researches and publications, which deal with solved problem, the representation of unsolved earlier aspects of the problem, which are the subject of this article;
3) formulation of article goals;
4) presentation of the basic research material with full justification of received scientific results;
5) conclusions about the research and fields of their future application.
Two copies of the article are printed out in A4 format and submitted to a Publishing Manager of the Editorial Board. Each page should be signed by all authors.The following papers should be enclosed.
1) Act of expertise signed and stamped.
2) Abstract of the article with the article title, authors’ names and list of keywords in three languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
3) Authors’ details in Ukrainian, Russian and English (name, degree, position, job place, education, research area, number of publications, contact information).
4) CD with an article, authors’ personal details, abstracts, a list of keywords.
An article is to be typed in Word for Windows, A4 format (left and right side indention – 2 cm, top and bottom indention – 2,5 cm), font Times New Roman, size 12, in two columns on a page (column width 8.25 cm, interval between columns – 0.5 cm,) with single space between lines, indention – 0.5 cm.
The outline of the article is required to be organized from the top as follows:
- The library index (UDC) is printed on the first page to the left side.
- The authors’ full names and surnames denoted by numerical indices are printed on the first page to the right side (small letters, bold, top indention – 6 pt).
- Title of the article (centre of the page, top indention – 6 pt, capital letters, bold);
- Full name of an employer, town, country, E-mail address of an author (centre of the page, top indention – 6 pt).
- 5.Abstract in English with key words (top and bottom indention – 6 pt, italics, left and right – 1 cm).
- 6.Text of the article with rubrics’ titles, list of references.
- Authors’ details in English.
- Initials, surname, title of article, abstract in Ukrainian.
- Authors’ details in Ukrainian.
- Initials, surname, title of article, abstract in Russian.
- Authors’ details in Russian.
An article title should be laconic (up to 8 words, 2 lines). The title must not contain abbreviations. Any abbreviation used in the article should come first with a full name.
The size of the article with figures, tables, references, annotations must not exceed 8 full pages.
Indention – 0,5 cm.
Top and bottom indention (bold) for tables, figures, formulas from the text – 6 pt.
At the top of the table the text is to be centre-align both horizontally and vertically.
In the article each figure and table has to be referred correspondingly. The article should not have reiterations, duplication data from the tables and figures. The units of physical quantities should be in compliance with the International system of units (CI).
The terminology of the article should be in compliance with the National standards. Authors are fully responsible for the content of the article and used terminology.
The formulas provided with references in the text are numbered by Arabic numerals and put in parenthesis. The numbers are right aligned.
The values in formulas are interpreted in separate lines. The logic of the formulas’ values explanation is required to be similar to the logic of numbers in the formula. In case the right side is evaluated by fraction, the variables are defined firstly for the formula numerator and secondly for the denominator. Total number of symbols in the index has to be minimal.
To indicate physical quantities the Microsoft Equation Editor is used as follows.
- Variables, Latin letters – Times New Roman, italics, size 12;
- Functions, numerals – Times New Roman, normal font, size 12;
- Matrices, vectors – Times New Roman, bold, normal font, size 12;
- Greek letters, symbols – Symbol, normal font, size 12;
- Sizes: normal 12 pt, big index 7 pt, small symbol 6 pt, big symbol 14, small symbol 11.
Chemical formulas are typed in normal font, size 11.
Drawings are presented as separate files in TIFF, JPG, BMP format.
Drawings in Microsoft Word must be grouped.
The images must be of high quality (300-600 dpi), in black, line width – 2 pt.
Figures should have letterings (size 11) and graphics – numerals (size 11). All explanations are presented separately below the figures (size 10).
The language for projections, arrows, boundary lines, coordinate axis must be English (size 12). The titles start with a capital letter (size 12). No points. No abbreviations in the titles.
Graphics may be presented with or without the coordinate axis. The coordinate axis has to be graded and ranked with indication of the interim values (size 12) as well as symbolic and short name of the unit. Coma is put between the value and the unit. Numbers (size 12) are put near the coordinate axis, zero is written once.
The details of figures are numerated in Arabic numerals (font 12) beginning with number 1, no gaps, no duplication or clockwise, or horizontally from left to right, or vertically from top to bottom. Lettering in figures should be replaced by letters notations (front 12), and the curves – by digits (front12), which are explained in the figure lettering. All figures must have letterings which align in the centre. Figure lettering (front 12) is not allowed to group with pictures.
All tables should have titles. The numeration title of the table (front 11, italic) aligned on the right side of the table, topic table title (front 11, bold) – in the centre.
All figures and tables should have references in the text and be placed after them. The text of an article should be understandable without repetition and duplication in the text of tables and table headings, figures and letterings. During the choice of physical quantities it is necessary to follow the International system of units (SI). The authors are responsible for the scientific content of the article text and terminology.
The key words in the title of the article are nouns in the nominative case.
All references should be numbered as a list.
In the bibliography, which is created in the order of references, it is necessary to specify the authors, full title of the book, city of publication, publisher, tome ( number, edition), year of publication, total number of pages, for articles – initial and final pages. Bibliographic notations should be numerated and have references in the text in squared brackets. References to unpublished works are not permitted. Surnames and initials of the authors of literary sources must be printed in italic. If there are more than five authors it is necessary to write three first.
The article may have editorial changes without agreement of an author.
Articles which not correspond to these requirements will not be considered.
Contacts. Shugaley Lyudmila Petrovna. E-mail: email@example.com